Book Us to Speak at your Next Meeting or Event
Emma & Tara’s mission is to decrease isolation at any stage of motherhood and create a network in which expectant mothers, new mothers, those who have experienced maternal loss and couples can receive support through this multifaceted phase of life while strengthening their family along the way.
Emma & Tara are professional therapists and mothers who have created a network within their practice to support mothers during their transition and the phases that follow. Their goal is that each mother will have all the resources they need at their fingertips.
Supporting Moms In Any Transition Every Step of the Way
Keynotes, Breakouts & Workshops
What is Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorder? Am I at Risk?
- Find out how to identify PMAD (Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorder) and other anxiety disorders
- Learn how to treat PMAD and how to get the support you need
- Discover the risk factors of PMAD
What to Expect During the Transitions of Motherhood
- Discover ways to prepare yourself for the levels of transitions as a Mom or couple
- Learn practical techniques on ways to cope in the moment
- Create ways to stay connected to your child during each level of transition
- Get plugged into the network of support you need through the twists and turns of motherhood
The Power of Connection
- Uncover the top 3 obstacles of true connection with your child(ren)
- Learn the difference between Discipline vs. Punishment
- Master the skill of Listening With Intention in order to keep the communication gates open within the family unit
- Reveal the love language of each family member to strengthen attachment & bonding within your family
Other topics available. Contact us for a customized focus for your group or event.
Check out our Calendar of Events for Workshops we provide.
To schedule us for your next meeting or event, please contact us at:
Phone: (562) 650-0474
Emma Santizo is a licensed clinical social worker with more than 19 years of professional experience. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in social science with a concentration in social services from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. Emma graduated from California State University, Long Beach with a Master’s degree in social work (multi-cultural concentration in children, youth and families) and is licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, and she is a member of Postpartum Support International.
Tara Farajian is a licensed clinical social worker with more than 16 years of experience. She graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in sociology and Spanish. Tara received her Master’s degree in social work (multi-cultural concentration in children, youth and families) from California State University, Long Beach and is licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, and she is a member of Postpartum Support International.